Saturday, June 29, 2013

Excuse Me, Pregnancy, I Need a Moment...

...to make my kids' breakfast without morning sickness (yep, it's back);

...to blog without feeling like I'm giving birth to the computer lol (even a Mac Air puts too much pressure on my thighs now - hence why this will be a short post);

...to prepare for the baby's arrival (how on earth am I supposed to do that AND be 8 months pregnant??);

...to watch TV and surf the net at the same time like the good old multitasking days (without any dizziness/blurry vision);

...to stay in ONE POSITION for more than a minute without pain somewhere;

...to have an entire conversation minus annoying braxton hicks/painful jabs/wondering where the nearest restroom is;

...to stop peeing!!!!!!!

...to play with my kids without freaking out over my achy belly (while both attack me like mini-football players);

...to watch my kids eat without fearing the next mess/fight (when I'll need to bend over AGAIN);

But how cute are they??

...to write something non-child rearing/procreating related on facebook (sorry, my brain cannot process much beyond that right now);

...to end this post with something more clever than I WANT THIS BABY OUT!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have problems leaving a comment, PLEASE email me at anneblf@yahoo.com (blogger has been giving me problems lately). Can't wait to hear from you!